St. Ana's Church

DSC_0103

Location: Morsko

The Church, which is situated on the today's cemetery, was first mentioned in 1542. The main marble altar from 1723 was transferred from the Kanal's parson's church in 1780. The altar is decorated with the statues of St. Janez Krstnik, St. Kvirin, St. Sebastjan, and St. Rok. A Baroque painting of St. Ana, who is teaching her daughter Marija,
can be seen in the middle of the altar.

 

 

 

DSC_0110