St. Trojica's Church

DSCN9196

 

Location: Srednje

It is presumed that the construction of the Church was supported financially by the Emperor Franc Jožef himself. As there were no goodDSCN9197 roads at that time, the locals brought the roofing tiles from the village Ročinj to Srednje by themselves. The Church was completed and blessed in 1872. It was demolished during the First World War and once again rebuilt later. 

 


St. Trojica\'s Church(1) - 360°