St. Anton Padovanski's Church

Cerkev sv. Antona Padovanskega

Location: Kanalski vrh

The construction of the Church on a hill near the village was first mentioned in 1512. It was knocked down in 1850, so a new one was built in the middle of the village in 1857. There are relics of the martyrs in the altar table. The stony altar is decorated by the statues of St. Anton, St. Kvirin, and the little Terezika. In addition to that, there are also two paintings in the Church – the Heart of Jesus and the Heart of Mary. At the Church's 100th anniversary, frescos that adorn the nave and the presbytery were painted.